Mar 19, 2009

You...the guy who started this site, where is your query?

Well, I'm glad you asked, actually. I am not above shameless self-promotion.

I have two queries posted, FATE'S GUARDIAN and THE AMAZING TALE OF RUDY TOOT-TOOT.

FATE'S GUARDIAN was the first query posted on this site. It's a supernatural thriller about a man whose soul is in danger, and the only way he can save it is to die. The query that is posted got a request for partial, but it was rejected. I did get some very useful feedback, after some polite and professional groveling, and now I'm revising the manuscript (again). The sample pages posted here are the revision, not what I queried with at that time.

THE AMAZING TALE OF RUDY TOOT-TOOT is a manuscript for a picture book. I don't do illustrations, but it's a cute story about manners (or lack thereof) inspired by my two sons.

#

2 comments:

Tana said...

I like the premiss of your novel. I'm going to dive in and read the query and the sample pages if you have them posted.

Having four kids, I see a desperate need for a book on manners. ;)

Rick Daley said...

T. Anne, I'm looking forward to your feedback!